Kat Von D lost her house and her beloved pet cat, Valentine, in a house fire over the weekend.
Kat Von D, a tattoo artist, tweeted about her misfortune on Monday. "R.I.P. my little Valentine," Von D tweeted.
"My house burned down last night with my cat inside," Von D, who has been Jesse James' main squeeze since August revealed on Monday morning. "Finally get to sleep away the remainder of today. Hope tomorrow is gentler."
This is the second celebrity house fire in recent months. Ricki Lake also lost a home to a house fire which was caused by a space heater.
Kat Von D later tweeted a photo of her standing in the remains of her burned home."In order to gain everything, you must lose everything," Kat Von D said, according to Us Weekly.
Hopefully, Kat Von D didn't lose anything too precious, besides her poor little kitty. Thankfully the cat was the only fatality in the fire, which already took so much from the "LA Ink" star.